Saturday, September 1, 2012

Campaign for a new Mac Book!!

 Well, I've failed to keep up with my blogging, as you can all see from the last date I blogged.... IN JANUARY!  I'm trying to convince Josh that he should buy me a Mac Book, so that I can sit comfy cozy on the couch with him in the evenings and blog my little heart out. It's just not as fun or comfortable blogging from a hard kitchen chair in the dining room, when he's in the living room on the couch watching TV.. As you can tell, I've not been successful, cause I haven't blogged since January and here I sit on my hard kitchen chair in the dining room.  I love IMac, I just wish it was sitting on my lap instead of on a desk. Silly I know.. However, if you like my blog and want me to continue blogging for your entertainment, send Josh a little note of encouragement.. ;O)
  Anyway, I guess I will start with what we've done lately and then work backwards over the last few months until I'm caught up!  Here I go!!!

 Monday, August 27th, was the first day of school for the girls. Hannah started 5th grade and Elliot started 2nd. Like every parent says- " I can't believe they have gotten so big so fast. Where did the time go?"  We ordered special first day of school outfits a month before school started, but they didn't arrive in time, so instead we dug through their closets to find something " semi new" to sport on the first day. I don't think we did too shabby!!



No comments:

Post a Comment